Monday, November 17, 2008

KDDI AU + Yamaha, Mobile Music project



Here's a video from the KDDI AU x Yamaha mobile exhibition at kddi lab Harajuku.
This project actually consists of 6 prototypes, all which combines mobile phones and musical instruments.
Unfortunately the Youtube videos are quite bad so I suggest you to check the concept website for more details on the different prototypes.

http://www.au.kddi.com/au_design_project/models/2008/gakki/index.html?event=0

/Pontus Jarenskog - 8/20/2008

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Who do I talk to about a major Japanese Cell Phone Company that over charges its clients and admit it but will not fix the problem. I have the recording of all of the calls. This is a systematic way of them treating people that have complaint. Before they said that the Japanese consumers did not complain so I should not. I want to let people know how in this Economic hardship a company that we trust is cheating its customers. I found this out two months ago and after many calls and a lot of frustration they admitted that they made a mistake in one of my bills but that they was not going to do anything about it. They told me to do what I think I can do while laughing at me. I am one person and the are a big corporation but I still count.

Please help me in this matter by putting me in contact with the right person or department.

Best Regards

Mr. King

--
Mr. B. L. King
080-6354-7793